Most of LBT forums are open to be read by anyone without the need to register, whether a club member or not.  Only current members of the club are able to post to the public forums or view the private members only ones.

For full access, LBT members need to register on this site.  Once your account is activated can you login and post to the forums.  Note: the membership check is usually done within 48 hours.

If you have any queries please email the webmaster@lbt.org.uk

ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsSale/WantedSale/WantedThey will assume is sort of toms sko salg a more expensive pieceThey will assume is sort of toms sko salg a more expensive piece
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 09/01/2017 03:58

Very few people know how much a Porsche Design watch is priced at so when seeing one obviously not knowing the models either, they will assume is sort of toms sko salg a more expensive piece and that you're doing good or enjoying slightly cheaper watches or not being a show-off. Hope I did not loose you up there but I guess what I'm trying to say is that there's a different look and feel and market if you'd like for these watches and I think as long as you'll find them in a good quality then they should be selling pretty good. Look at this one for example. Simple and clean black stainless steel plated sports watch. Not a lot of full-on red dials on black watches out there so I guess you have to like the combination but to me it's a good sporty Porsche-like feel. Black mate finish on the case, pushers and crown. Pics show a slightly different finishing between the case and the bracelet but funny think is that it's way more noticeable in the pics then in reality. The bracelet does have a slight more polished finish but it's still very subtle in my eyes. Working chronographs on this Japanese Quartz movement. 3 o'clock should be a military hour I guess but it's only market to 12. 6 o'clock is a small ticking seconds hand, 9 o'clock is a stopwatch. The big seconds hand has a more sweeping-like motion compared to the small 6 o'clock chrono but it still ticks. Overall I think the dial looks good and very much Porsche Design like. Bracelet opens in a hidden clasp which I think should have been black plated too. Can't really see it but you know it's there and it's not plated stainless steel. Looks like a pretty fun everyday wear to me and my cousin is happy with it so that's where I get my feedback on longchamp outlet uk this piece.
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumDiscussionsDiscussionsSale/WantedSale/WantedThey will assume is sort of toms sko salg a more expensive pieceThey will assume is sort of toms sko salg a more expensive piece